Thursday, March 13, 2008

Packing tips continued...

I forgot to mention that hubby and I used a 22" rolling suitcase each as our carryon and that we used the eagle creek medium sized space saver bags and that is how we got so much in our carryon. We each brought 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts, half our socks, all are undies and all emily's things in 3 of those space saver bags. As well as three care packages from 3 different families for their children. We also carried a backpack each and had the cameras, video camera, laptop, ipod, documents, food, magazines, handwipes, toothbrush, etc. One other great item I brought...the tide pen for getting out stains. Just used it this morning to get a rather large pen mark out of my white shirt..worked like a charm. And then we checked one 25" suitcase with the rest of our clothes and tolietries and luckily it made our connecting flight.

Off to get some breakfast..be back later today!

2 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

You guys rock on the packing!! One thing I would def. agree with are the ziplocs in varying sizes and the crystal lite packages - we have lived by both. So glad you met your little girl and she sounds like a true Russian princess. Keep us all posted!

Becky and Keith said...

Oooo... I love the picture of you guys by the river! How cool!! I think I'm going to nickname you the travel queen. :-) Thanks for your great comment on our blog - and yes, I'll take you up on your offer to carry hope for me. That'd be the bestest! :-) Keep telling us about that little girl of yours! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...