Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Made it to Frankfurt!!

We are almost there!! We have a 2 hour layover in Frankfurt, Germany so I thought I would pop in and say hi! We had a nice flight on Lufthansa airlines although I was unable to sleep on it..even after taking 2 sleeping pills! It was just a 10 hour flight. The plane was late boarding so they shaved an hour off our arrival. I just love it when they do that!! This is our first time to Frankfurt. Nice airport...easy to navigate, very modern. This is Lufthansa's hub so there are a ton of Lufthansa and United planes. I would definately recommend the airline...we had a very new 747, it was nice. We are just hanging out in one of the lounges here waiting for our connecting flights...hubby is watching soccer on the big screens while I blog. Since I didn't sleep, I'm dead tired and ready for a shower and a bed. It's 11am here...3am at home.

We miss our boys and hope they are doing well at home!!! We can't wait to get to Russia and meet our little girl tomorrow!! Our flight gets in later this evening and we probably won't get to our hotel until close to 9pm. And then we get up early Thurs morning, have breakfast and head out to MOE for our referral and then hopefully straight to the babyhome!

So until tomorrow everyone!

Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

first leg of trip...check.
Get some well deserved rest. you meet your baby tomorrow and you want her to see you without bags under your eyes.

Sira said...

I am so happy you made it! I can't wait until you meet her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...