Saturday, January 5, 2008

Gone Vacationing

We are loving the Holidays so much that we are putting our regular chaotic lives on hold for just one more week. The wet weather is really starting to get to us. 3 days straight of rainy weather and throw in a 12 hour power outage. We just can't take it anymore. This is supposed to be sunny California afterall. So.... we are going to where it is truly sunny...to Maui!!! But seriously folks, my hubby's brother is getting married and they have chosen a very beautiful spot to tie the knot. We are very happy for them and look forward to helping them celebrate their special day. And lucky for us it just happens to be in a beautiful place too.

I'm so hoping that when we return there will be a special envelope in our mailbox from our dear friends at the USCIS office. Can anyone guess what I'm hoping that will be? Anyone? Anyone? That's right!!! Our 171-H approval letter! That little letter would just make my month!

3 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

What a way to holiday!! Enjoy your trip and I hope good things are waiting for you when you return.

Becky and Keith said...

Ahhhh... the beach and sun and palm trees! Can I come too? :-) Have a great trip and I hope you're mailbox gets a present while you're gone!

Sira said...

How fun! I too am hoping your letter is in the mail when you return

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...