Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Here we are, standing in the last day of 2007. Looking back over this year I have a lot of fond memories. We moved into our dream home, watched my baby start preschool, enjoyed Disneyland and San Diego with my family and began our adoption journey. It's hard for me to be sad about leaving 2007 when I know that in 2008 we will bring our daughter home!! I know for me just being in 2008 makes me feel closer to Emily. So while 2007 was a nice year, I'm ready to move on..."Onward" as my grandma says. So...bring on the new year!! I am so ready for you!!!

My hope is that this is the year that everyone's dreams of growing families comes true.

7 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy New Years Eve!! Hoping 2008 brings you a new daughter and much happiness!

Becky and Keith said...

I'm with you on "onward"! Happy New Years (almost) to you and your family!

Sira said...

2008- will be your "gothca year"

Allison said...

Happy New Years! I think 2008 is going to be a great year for both of us. I pray that we both bring our daughters home!

Joy said...

I agree with your Grandma. Bring it on.
Joy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janine said...

Hey..I've been spammed in my own comments section. How truly bizarre! Now that's a new one for me.

Happy New Year's everyone. Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...