Saturday, December 22, 2007

Receipt Received

I collected the extra documents needed for my I-600A and mailed them on Thursday. I just received my certified receipt that the documents were received by USCIS on Friday, Dec 21st. We are hoping to have our approval back by the end of January.

Hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday season. Christmas is almost here! We have actually finished our christmas shopping and our grocery shopping. We may actually be all ready for X-mas Eve and X-mas day one full day early this year. This is rare for us and it is nice. The boys are very excited and ask everday, "Is today Christmas?" It sure is hard to wait when you are little.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

I am so glad that you were able to get that all straightened out. It seems like a lot of work now but in the end I am sure that you will be so happy when you are able to bring your little one home.
Joy

Deb said...

Yippee! They should finish processing it very soon so I think you're right with hoping for January to have it back.

Merry Christmas!

Becky and Keith said...

Yeah! Another piece of the puzzle taken care of! I hope your i-600 gets processed very quickly! Like you, I got things done a day ahead of normal - I'm usually an Xmas Eve shopper. Have a great Christmas!

Troy and Rachel said...

YAY! A Recipt!! The little things make us so happy because hey lead to a much bigger picture!!

Merry Christmas!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope your I-600 gets processed very quickly! That is definitely a big milestone that you will be glad to cross off your list! I hope you and your family had a merry Christmas!!

Sira said...

I am so glad its sent! One step closer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...