Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I-600A update

On Friday I got a call from the USCIS officer handling our I-600A application. Wow!! If that isn't a miracle, I don't know what is. Getting a call...not waiting for news through the mail. Wow! He confirmed that he has received our entire file and that our fingerprints came back clear. There are no words for that simple gift. He is requesting 3 additional documents and then they can finalize our application. Maybe I did have a little luck from someone watching over me. Just three more documents...okay this I can handle. I have one of them, one is being mailed to me and one more we have to figure out where to go to get it. I'm hoping with a little more luck to be able to certify the rest of these documents and send them off to him by Friday. Hopefully, we will hear back sometime in January. I feel so much better already!

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

That's great news and what a timesaver to call you and not snail mail you!! I hope you hear soon!

Janine said...

Thanks Rachel! It was so kind of him to call me. I really appreciated that!

Becky and Keith said...

I just read the post before this one! Goodness gracious! I'm so happy there was some kind of call from their office - it's hard to know what they want, isn't it?? I hope you hear some good news soon!

Deb said...

Especially around the holidays with slow mail it's great that they called.
So glad that you heard something and it's moving along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...