Monday, October 8, 2007

I-600A application complete!

I called to check in with my homestudy agency. I hadn't received my "official" copy of our homestudy yet in the mail and wanted to check to make sure they had sent in our homestudy to the USCIS office and also to our placing agency. Yeah!! She did not forget and it was mailed on Sept 27th, 2007. I was so excited. It's funny how something so simple can make your heart flutter with absolute joy. Yeah! yeah! I'm hoping our application will be processed quickly so we can send in our dossier.

We are just a little over a week out before our big trip to the east coast. I'm so excited to meet with our placing agency. We have started our big list of questions. I can't wait to hear all that they have to say. I'm also a little nervous about what they will tell us, esp concerning the wait time. Hubby is finally picking up speed in becoming interested in the adoption issues. He has bought a few audio books to listen to in the car while he is commuting to and from work. We have had many interesting conversations this week about what he has been learning. I'm so glad he is taking this initiative. And what good timing too, before our visit with our placing agency!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Congrats on the i600 news! It is so exciting to hit these milestones!

Janine said...

Thanks Becky, it is exciting. I just hope they got it. When I send in docs I like to send them certified mail so I get a receipt but our homestudy agency really wanted to send it in. I can't help but wonder, what if they don't receive it? How will I know to correct the problem. Silly, I know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...