Saturday, September 1, 2007

Passports are Here!!

Yeah!! My passport has finally arrived!! I was wondering when it would come. Hubby's arrived earlier this week and our old passports came back yesterday so I was very excited today to see my passport!! Yeah!! I also got in the mail my postcard saying the local USCIS has received my I-600A application.
I haven't done any paperwork this week and I need to get back on it. Both boys start preschool next week and we have been to back-to-back orientations and meetings about our carpool arrangements and new classes that the week has flown by and I haven't gotten to work on anything adoption oriented. I'm afraid my September will fly by like that too as school is very involved. Hopefully, I will be able to make the time. I have a few more documents to collect, get a hold of our roughdraft of our homestudy and make my appt for the psych test and then we can meet with our placing agency. I'm hoping that if all goes well, we can meet with them sometime in October and hopefully submit our dossier then too. We will see how it goes!! But for today..yeah our passports are here!!

4 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Congrats on getting your passports! With the wait as long as it is, it is such a good idea to get them early in the process. Your little one is cute as pie! :-)

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Yea! You need those passport numbers for so many of the documents so it is great to have them! Your little boy is very cute!

Janine said...

Thanks ladies!!

CarolinaGirl said...

Yea!!! I know this is so exciting! It was for us. I remember this process so well. We have 2 bio girls and brought home our son last year. I see that you have 2 bio boys. That is so great! I look forward to reading more about your journey!!

Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...