Saturday, September 15, 2007

Is our homestudy on it's way?

I spoke with our case manager from our placing agency on Friday. As soon as he receives our roughdraft of our homestudy we can make an appointment with them for our interview and collection of our dossier documents. Yeah!! I'm so excited to be completing the first leg (homestudy) and moving onto the dossier leg of the paper trail. I called the social worker that is incharge of finalizing all the homestudies with our homestudy agency to see if she would be able to fax or email that homestudy over on Friday or Monday but I couldn't get a hold of her. It was Friday after lunch so probably won't hear back till Monday. Hopefully, she got my message and went ahead and sent it since our social worker had already emailed it to her last Monday. I should have called on Wed, but I hate to be so pushy. Keep your fingers crossed she went ahead and sent it over.

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Fingers are crossed! Hopefully it is on it's way!! Hope you're having a nice, relaxing weekend.

Janine said...

Thanks Becky. I am. The weather has been beautiful here this weekend and I sat outside on the patio this morning with my laptop and a cup of chai while the boys played in the dirt. It was heaven!! However, come first thing tomorrow morning I'm on the phone to my agency to check in on that homestudy. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...