Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can you Guess Where We Are?


Need another hint?







I think you've got it figured out now, but just in case...




We are in Disneyland!


The first day here, we had on and off showers but as you can see, it didn't slow us down. Here we are at the Casey Jr. Train ride...and look..no lines! The park was pretty empty on Monday. We walked on pretty much every ride all day long. I'm not going to lie to you..it was awesome!!



And even though we look abolutely ridiculous....




We were all smiles!


Here's a few fun things we have enjoyed..






Being silly with daddy before getting on Nemo.




Bumping into other bugs with Bubba at the wheel.




Getting ready to be swallowed by Monstro, the whale.


Flying high with Flik.

And Emily's new favorite character....Minnie Mouse!!
Thanks Bethany for the advice about Lightroom 2!! My only photo of us with Mickey and Minnie was taken on the wrong setting and looked terrible. With your tutorial on Lightroom I was able to figure out how to add some color back in. And while it's not perfect, it's so much better than it was before! Thanks so much!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Awwww have fun! I'm jealous!!!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Gotta love it when the park is empty, all except for you!!!! That's the ONLY way to do Disney. Oh, I am sooo jealous. I'm getting Mickey fever now! Have fun and keep those smiles coming!!!

Joy said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love the family portraits in the side bar too!
Joy

Carey and Norman said...

I'm jealous too. I'd love to be at Disney. Our son is already asking when we'll be able to go. He wanted to go for his birthday last week. We said that we could do it next year for his birthday or possibly the fall. Loved seeing the photos and especially the one of Emily wearing the Princess Mickey Ears! Too sweet.

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Cool!!
We have never been, but it is on our list.
My husband will only go once, so the kids need to be old enough to enoy AND remember it! LOL

Christen L said...

I've been studying for my board exams, so I'm super busy and haven't been able to check in - in awhile. Wowee! It looks like the last few months have been great for you all tho!! Hope you had a blast in Disney and Happy (belated) New Year!

Melissa said...

I am sooo jealous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...