Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rainy Days, Sick Days

We have had quite the rainy day weather this past week and to top it off I have been house bound with 3 sick kids and 1 sick hubby who reappears at the end of each day. Since the kids have been too sick for school we have been home having a pajama day as Bubba likes to call it. For the most part they have had more energy today. Yesterday was more of a snuggly hold me kind of day which gets a little tricky when no one will let you up to make meals.

This has been the first time Emily has been this sick. She has been especially cute with her sayings of "hold you tight mommy." I especially love that one. She has wanted to just lay across my lap, talk and give lots of kisses and be carried everywhere. Not usual for her at all as she has as much energy as older brother and they are usually on the go all day long.

We have also had our moments of sibling rivalry and unruly behavior today followed by many a tantrum and lots of tears. (I think their energy is returning and they are going a little stir crazy and getting on each other's nerves a little more today.) We have had many good moments today too. Here's a couple that I esp. liked. Boy Wonder came up with this idea all on his own and created an airplane for them to fly in Bubba's room.




3 comments:

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

First of all, you have a beautiful house. I have always noticed how pretty and CLEAN it is in the background! ;)
Secondly, I am still in awe at how much Emily looks like her brothers. It is UNBELIEVABLE. Really.
I hope everyone is feeling better.
Take care.
~amy

Troy and Rachel said...

Pajama Day, errr I mean sick day looks like fun now that they are feeling a little better! Your children are adorable of course and I loved seeing the Valentine's photos!

Carey and Norman said...

Love the photos. How fun to build your own airplane...smart little boys. They look so cute in their jammies too. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

I enjoyed the final post from Disney and the Valentine's celebration. So cute and so much fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...