Monday, November 24, 2008

Fabulous Finds!!

I'm excited about a new find!! I'm a toy nut! I'm always on the hunt for new and imaginative toys that are age appropriate, well designed and of course fun! Dolls have become a small obsession for me. Gee..I wonder why? Well anyways..I'm not really a fan of Barbie for about a zillion reasons and she really is more tame than some of the other very scary role model dolls that are on the market today for young girls. So I was so thrilled to have found this line of action figure dolls by Only Hearts Club that has a more wholesome feel. And since I've discovered this line one night very late while at Target I have quickly seen them everywhere in discount to expensive toy stores. This doll looks more like a young preteen girl. She has a cute, young face with poseable body. And with the exception of her face and hands her body is cloth. There are at least 6 dolls in this line. You can buy of course assessories, clothes, and pets and I believe story books for the dolls. They average about $15 a doll. Age recommended is 3 and up.

Emily is still too young for this line but of course I did buy her the Lily Rose doll for later. She has red hair, freckles and green eyes...how could I resist? The only thing I disagree with is how short this doll's skirt seems to be. But I did look through the outfits that were available and there were plenty that were still very cute and covered a little bit more skin..or cloth as it may be. So if you are looking for a line of dolls for a young girl that has a more wholesome but still cute, trendy and mainstream feel...check out their website. www.onlyheartsclub.com


3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to look at their website!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

This doll is perfect for Emily with so many of her same features! Cute!

Joy said...

I love the Ugg boots on the doll. How cute.
Joy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...