Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just fooling around..

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been sick this past week and a half and I'm just now getting back on my feet. Sick in June? Yeah..real funny. Funny thing is the only trip I made outside of the house the week I got sick was to the grocery store...hmmm. I swear I used wipes on my hands and put a cover on the cart for Emily to ride in. Unfortunately, Emily also caught the bug. Bubba was the only one touching the cart as he was hanging off of it, but I wiped his hands down very well when I got to the car. Hmmm... must avoid grocery carts. School is finally out and we are missing all the fun with family and friends! Gotta love the summer though. No schedules...you can be sick and have it not affect anything other than missing a few playdates and get togethers. No huge makeups of any kind! Wonderful, wonderful. So what have we been doing while I've been sick? We have been sleeping in, eating lots of pancakes, staying in our pjs sometimes all day. Playing out in our yard, planting in our garden, playing in the sand and water or jumping in the jump house.

I was feeling a bit better today so we took our first walk to our local downtown and had jamba juices. Bubba and Emily rode in the jog stroller and Boy Wonder rode his scooter next to me. Emily loved her first Jamba. It was a beautiful afternoon and we stopped and bought cherries from a sidewalk vendor on the way home and had yummy cherries with our lunch.

Here's some silly photos from this evening. We haven't taken photos in a week so I thought it was time to get the camera out. This is what they came up with...


My silly kids!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

she is just too cute for words. sorry you all got sick. hope it passes

Amy said...

your children are very cute. I can't say it enough, I love Emily's red hair. Sorry to hear you've been sick, get better soon.

MandyJo013078 said...

Your little babies are so adorable! I love all those pictures and your puppy is cute too! Emily is growing so much! I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick! Have a great day and thanks for sharing all of the pictures!

JennStar said...

Too cute! Bummer about getting sick- when Momma's not doing well, the household goes to junk! At least around here, anyway! :o)

Troy and Rachel said...

I hope you are feeling better by the minute. Your children are adorable!! Glad you updated!

findingourdaughter said...

Your little Emily is SO cute and she is just blossoming in your family! It encourages me so much in my wait for a referral!
Thank you and keep posting! Hope you feel better soon!

Carey and Norman said...

Glad you are doing well. sorry to hear about you being sick...no fun any time of the year.

The pictures are cute! I see your poor dog gets some unwanted loving at times too :o)

Becky and Keith said...

I really think you win the cutest child of the year award! Her smile is just the absolute cutest I've ever seen! I'm so sorry you're feeling icky. I woke up this morning having a hard time swallowing. I'm hoping it's just allergies because I don't have time to be sick! :-)

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you and your kids are feeling better! The pictures are so good-I can't believe how much she looks like her brothers!

Janine said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the great compliments! Hope you are all having a wonderful father's day weekend!

Bethany said...

So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...