Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!






Hope you had a very nice Father's Day today! We took it easy and relaxed at home.

I've still got that sore throat...I'm finally heading in to the doctor's this week.

Here's a few photos from our day...

Daddy and his kids...


I couldn't resist a few more photos of Emily...
Emily is really getting into dress-up. She can put on hats and glasses pretty easily. She then runs over and checks herself out in front of the mirror in our dress-up corner. I guess it's time I add some girly things to our dress-up area. :-)
These 2 are such little luv bugs!

8 comments:

Deb said...

Precious pics! The ones of daddy and the kids are great.

JennStar said...

Oh, I love it!! What cute shots from your weekend! Hope you feel better soon.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

You either have a great camera or are professionally trained in photography because all your photos are so wonderful. I just love the latest ones, everyone looks like they are having so much fun! It's amazing to see how much Emily (and her hair) have grown since you've been home.

Thanks for keeping up with your blog. I know you must stay very busy. Hope you are feeling better.

Janine said...

Thanks Debbie and Jenn. Kim, thanks for the compliments. I think when you take a zillion photos you are bound to get a few good ones. Also I love to crop my photos. :-)

Christen L said...

Your kids are adorable. My oh my do the boys look like their daddy. Glad you had a nice Father's Day together! :)

Sira said...

He looks like he is loving life with those kids-

Bethany said...

So cute! Emily is such a little cutie! Looks like she is doing great!

Becky and Keith said...

I know I'm very, very late commenting but Happy Daddy's day!! :-) The pictures are awesome - you have such a photogenic family! I'm glad to see everyone so happy and hope you are finally feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...