Sunday, April 27, 2008

We're home!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update. When we reached Moscow we could not get internet accecss in our apartment, though we tried and tried. We had a great stay in Moscow. It was a very busy 4 days. All of our appts went well. We had no problems at the Embassy and it was fun to see other American families adopting children. Everyone there was so excited, as you can imagine. We also stayed within walking distance to Arbat Street and had a blast eating and shopping on that street. It was easy to spot other American families on that street as well.

We are now home with our daughter. It sounds so wonderful to say that!! Just got in late last night. She is doing well. Very happy baby. Seems to go with the flow and has transitioned so well to all her new environments. She has slept in many new beds over the last week with us, from hotels, to trains to airplanes to apartments to now our home and is taking it all in stride. We are so impressed by her!! We had a very good day of traveling yesterday...15 hours in total in air and will post more later. The boys are still asleep this morning so they have not met their baby sister yet. Looking forward to that meeting!!

It is so good to be home!!!

PS Ondrea, send me your email address so I can write to you.

11 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so glad you made it home safely. I was beginning to worry! Can't wait to see pictures. Oh, and Chloe thinks Emily is sooooo cute!

Melissa said...

you must show pictures of the boys meeting her for the first time. glad everything went smoothly

Amy said...

Can't wait to see more pictures; especially when the big brothers meet their little sister for the 1st time. Glad everything went well. Keep us posted. WELCOME HOME

Joy said...

Wow that seemed so fast. I am glad that you made it home safely. Enjoy every minute with her.
Joy

MandyJo013078 said...

I'm so glad that you made it home safely! Can't wait to see how you are doing at home! I was worried when I didn't see anymore posts for a while. Your daughter is beautiful. Keeping your family in my prayers!
MJ

Becky and Keith said...

I was wondering if I was going to need to send a search party out for you!! :-) WELCOME HOME!! Can't wait for more pics of the princess and her brothers!

Monica said...

Wow! Big congrats to you!
Best wishes for a lifetime of LOVE with your boys and their little SISTER!
:)
Monica

Troy and Rachel said...

So glad you are home safe - Life with a little one sure slows done the blogging a bit!!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Glad you made it home safely! You got her quickly and made it home so fast! That is great-good you did not have to be away from your boys for long! I hope they are all doing well together!

Sira said...

I am happy to hear your home! I want to see a family picture!

Annie said...

Okay. Enough is enough. Get us some pictures!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...