Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are here!!



We arrived safely last night and checked into our hotel. It's a different hotel from our first trip and it's very nice. We woke up and went downstairs for a yummy breakfast served in a beautiful ballroom. I will have to get a photo of that room tomorrow! There are a few other families staying here from our agency..some are on their first trip. We hope to get in touch with them later today.

We have just one more hour to go before we head off to the babyhome. I can't wait to see Emily. Hurry up time..hurry up!




Here I am... a little bored in my hotel room. You can see a little bit of hubby snoozing in the background. Here's a little bit of our room. You can also see the desk where I type away at my laptop.

Tomorrow we have court in the afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed all goes well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed. Although it makes it difficult to walk.
Joy

Allison said...

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Melissa said...

sending you good vibes. I know you dont need it though. congrats ahead of time. cant wait to see pics. what region are you in again?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...