Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome!!

We have finally moved!! It has been 18 months of remodeling and making decisions to complete our dream home and we are finally finished and moved in. In our new home we have a room for each of our children..including our soon to be daughter. Her room is pink and right next to our room. The first day of moving our oldest son walked into our daughter's room and said, "where is my sister? She is not here?" He imagined that when we finally moved in she would be there waiting for us.

Now that we have moved and summer is here we can begin to focus on our search for our daughter. I believe we have narrowed it down to 2 agencies that we would like to work with and the country we hope to bring our daughter home from...Russia. If all goes well we will begin the paper chase at the end of the summer and maybe by next summer we will be bringing our Emily home.

Stay tuned and keep us in your thoughts as we take this most amazing new journey to find our daughter and complete our family.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi,
I got here from your post on A-PARENT-RUSS. Your story reminded me of my own. I have 2 bio. boys who are 8 and 6 and my daughter will be two on Monday. We brought her home from Russia in November. It was 22 months from our decision to adopt and the day the judge said we were her parents. I have a blog that is private but I would love to send you an invite, I just need your email address. Congratulations on your decision to adopt. We are sooooo thankful we chose this path, we could not imagine life without our princess.

Janine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Thanks Annie...i love reading your blog. I'm going to remove my email address for now but i love reading blogs and if anyone else has a blog too..send me your link i would love to read it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...